This white viscous liquid is the most popular choice among panel board manufacturers for binding wood fibre during panel manufacturing for the simple reasons of being cost effective and stable reactivity. The selection for type of resin grade depends on the type of wood panel being produced.
We produce and supply the following range of resins to various board manufacturers and lamination producers:
- Liquid Urea-Formaldehyde resin for interior grade particle board, medium density fibreboard and plywood panels, laminated products
- Liquid Phenol Formaldehyde resin for manufacture of moisture resistant, water resistant and exterior grade panel boards
- Liquid Urea-Formaldehyde Concentrate widely used in Fertilizer industry as an intermediary chemical, as per requested parameters, usually 85% UFC concentrate
These resins maybe used using resin roller spreader, spray dozing or any form of resin application equipment.
Required grade of Formaldehyde Resins are available in the following packagings:
- 35 litre HDPE can
- 208 litre HDPE drum
- 1000 litre IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container)
- 30,000 litre – 45,000 litre Vehicle Carriage (Bulk Load / Truck Load)